Thanksgiving, Kardashian Kard, Lottery Round Up and Uncommon Money News
|November 30, 2010||Posted by Roshawn Watson under Uncategorized||
Thought Questions: What are you grateful for? How do you feel about the ” no lose lottery” and/or the Kardashian Kard?
Now, it’s time to do the weekly Uncommon Money News and Yakezie Round Up.
Uncommon Money News and Round Up
In preparing to write my posts, I often come across noteworthy and sometimes bizarre financial and business news. Below are links to some of these sites. Enjoy!
To my readers: I am so honored by your support. Together, we are telling thousands of the importance of financial literacy. I absolutely could not do it without you: you are vital! Thank you sincerely.
Personal Finance (Yakezie and other PF bloggers)
Offbeat Money News
A Frugal Approach To College Education at Saving Money Today – This article makes the case for attending community colleges the first two years of a bachelor degree to decrease education costs.
Carnivals that I’ve participated in:
- Carnival of Financial Planning at KC Lau – Economists Blame ME for the Slow Recovery and Why Is Debt Really Decreasing?’ and 7 Surprising Facts About Millionaires
Round ups that linked to posts from this site
- Kevin at Invest It Wisely- Weekend Reading Riding The Roller Coaster and Thanksgiving edition
- Don at Money Reasons- Pre-Thanksgiving Day Dinner and Thanksgiving Day Dinner
- Mich at Beating The Index- Weekend Edition: Chinese rates and Irish Debt
- Barb at Barbara Friedberg PF- Free Online Resources To Increase Your Personal Wealth
- Mike at Saving Money Today– Feels Like A Round Up Kind of Day
- Miranda at Financial Highway– Dollar Matters – What Are You Scared Of
- Weakonomics– Don’t Worry About Leaving Your Kids With Anything
- Joe at Personal Finance By The Book– Thanksgiving Place Settings Corny Jokes Round Up
- Kris at Everyday Tips and Thoughts– Tired From Shopping, Well Then Sit Down And Read
- Jimmie at HotAir– When I Can Becomes You Must
Copyright 2012, Roshawn Watson, Pharm.D., Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.