Is Money Your God Round Up?
|January 7, 2011||Posted by Roshawn Watson under Uncategorized|
By: Roshawn Watson
- What is your R and D (research and development) budget for 2011? That’s right, it’s good to budget money for improving yourself. For as little as $10 in investment, you could soak your brain with the observations of a world-renowned thought leader.What ideas in 2011 do you want to develop? What experiences will contribute to your family’s enrichment?
- What contributions will you make to your financial freedom this year? Plan out your investments in advance.
- Lastly, consider spending a little more to save yourself time. Time is such a precious gift. Money can be replaced; don’t undervalue your time
Check out my thoughts on Setting The Course for The Impossible in 2011!
Uncommon Money News and Round Up
In preparing to write my posts, I often come across noteworthy and sometimes bizarre financial and business news. Below are links to some of these sites. Enjoy!
To my readers: I am so honored by your support. Together, we are telling thousands of the importance of financial literacy. I absolutely could not do it without you: you are vital! Thank you sincerely.
Personal Finance (Yakezie and other PF bloggers)
Trade In The Drudgery of New Years Resolutions For The Excitement of Following Your Dreams at Personal Finance By The Book – Joe tells us why New Years resolutions are not as good as following dreams
Personal Finance Keys to Success May Not Always Apply Everyday Tips and Thoughts – If you have a low income, Kris argues you need a different set of personal finance resources.
Coffee Talk – Gaining Time + Income at First Generation American – Sandy is uniting bloggers with her S resolutions challenge. Several great points including her thoughts on multi-tasking.
Career Tip #1 – Why You Need to Answer Your Voicemail at 101 Centavos – Andrew wrote this very interesting article about how Answering Voicemail could be a career tip .It’s unorthodox but true nonetheless
Does Money Have Any Value? at Money Reasons – Don wrote this philosophical and interesting post that really gets you thinking. Look no further than the comments to get a ton of opinions.
New Year’s Blogging Resolutions at Invest It Wisely – Kevin wrote about his blogging resolutions. One resolution of particular interest is his income goal for 2011
5 Ways To Reduce Your Debt at Prarrie Eco Thrifter – Miss T share her tips to eliminate your debt, which is one of the best goals I can think of.
My Secrets to Successful New Year’s Resolutions at Krant Cents – This article has such an incredible quote – “impossible is just an opinion”
The Importance of Sleep for Wealth Creation at Squirrelers – Ray wrote this very interesting piece on taking care of yourself, and its role in wealth creation.
Investment Fundamental #8 – Real Estate at Retire By 40 – RT40 share his real estate investment plan and how this form of passive income fits in his portfolio.
Entertainment Money News
Carnivals that I’ve participated in:
Round ups that linked to posts from this site
- Andrew at 101 Centavos – Roundup Links and Random Observations
- Kevin at Invest It Wisely – Weekend Reading: Winter Solstice Edition and Midweek Reading: Tis’ The Season
- Don at Money Reasons – MR Cache 2010, Dec 18 – Perfect Christmas Lights
- Kris at Everyday Tips and Thoughts – Musings and Links
- Political Calculations – On the Moneyed Midways (Best Posts of 2010)
Copyright 2012, Roshawn Watson, Pharm.D., Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.